Monday, June 13, 2011

I was shopping with my mother a few weeks ago looking for a bridal shower gift for a close friend. We were looping around and around Bed, Bath and Beyond getting lost around every corner, when we came across these lovely clear, glass, summer like drink dispensers. I've said this for a long time, but walked by them and nonchalantly said, "I'm having those at my wedding."
My mother stopped and said--- "wait-- what?"
"Wedding, mom, my WEDDING. That think when you wear a white dress, dance the night away and marry the individual of your dreams. A wedding."
She then stated, "Anna my love, I know what a WEDDING is, I just didn't realize that you were having one, or that you were DATING anyone."
"Oh right. You need to date someone before that is even in the picture."

Well... here's hoping I love these things then as much as I do now.

I can't wait for the opportunity for delicious sangria, or any summer drink.

No comments: