Monday, June 20, 2011

Dream

I've always had this dream of seeing the world. I have this list in my head of what I want to do with my life and the places I want to travel. Something that I've started to realized lately was that there seem to be too many places and not enough time. I have a very large map in my room that is a daily reminder.

1. Ireland (again)
2. France
3. Italy (again)
4. Germany
5. China
6. Russia
7. Korea
8. Palestine
9. Alaska
10. California (basically the entire West Coast)
11. Africa
12. Australia
....
....
My lists are incredibly long.... with very few check marks.

Something I've also realized recently... Pittsburgh was never on my list, but look at everything it's done for me this past year.

My realization of the week... sometimes you have to break away from the lists to take on the rest of the world.

Thanks Pgh for teaching me that this past year.
ap

From 2010-03-28 Northern Ireland #2


From 2010-03-28 Northern Ireland #2

No comments: