Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I love about Sundays


What I love about Sundays...
Well, Because I am writing this on a Wednesday, I'm sure that you all think I am crazy. This past weekend was a very uneventful weekend, but that is what made it good. :) Friday night was a "lazy" night. All of us girls were exhausted and just wanted to sit in a room and watch television... that is just what we did. A few hours of "Say Yes to the Dress" and we became very happy campers. It was a long uneventful night, until we broke out in a dance party. You see, my friends are hilarious. At one point they could be exhausted and ready for bed, and then the next we are turning on the Christmas lights and dancing to music.
Saturday was a different story. We had a job to do. One of my favorite things about this campus is how interactive the staff/faculty and student are. This weekend we (my best friends) and I had to house sit for the Residence Life Director. She was leaving for a night and has a BEAUTIFUL dog named Scarlet. Saturday the girls and I took time to sit in a real house, watch movies, laugh a lot, and play with Scar. What a great night!!
Sunday morning, I stayed with Scarlet and did homework while she had to sleep on the couch right next to me. This dog is very cuddly. She wasn't happy until she could lay on me. All in all it was a good weekend. Drinking coffee, playing with a dog, sitting in a real house, PERFECT!

Now this week of Crazy begins, and the next few posts will be about Homecoming week, which is in one week, and a very busy time on this campus. Enjoy your last official day of Summer.

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: