Monday, September 14, 2009

BINGO.

Well, yet another Bingo Monday has come and gone and I am still not a winner. MCB (Marbeck Center Board) puts Bingo on every other Monday night and tonight was Bulk Bingo. One of my very favorites. I arrived with the goal of winning the 8 pack of orbit gum or the frappaccinos from Starbucks. I had two Bingos, but didn't seem to be fast enough. Darn it. :( So I sit in my room, unable to enjoy a nice cold frappe or chew orbit gum, and the night was overall a bummer, but eventful. Even though I didn't win my hopeful prize, I accomplished quite a bit. My Readings for the week seem to be finished, and Homecoming is coming along and Shining Through officially starts this week. When the weekend comes I will be exhausted.

There are a few things that I am looking forward to this week.
1. My Basic group meeting.
2. Shining Through Practice.
3. Shining Through Bonding.
4. My Social Work workshop on Friday.

What a full schedule, and that doesn't even involve class yet. It is nice to actually be busy on campus. Sure there are days when I regret some things, but I love being busy. The days go faster and I feel like I'm doing something cool! I don't have a lot to talk about today, but just stay tuned. I'll try not to talk about previous things from years past, but I don't know if I will be able to do that. :)

I hope you stay tuned. Some fun blogs will be coming.! :)
Blessings of Peace,

Anna

No comments: