Thursday, September 10, 2009

Senior Year.

Well,Here we are. Back again for the final year. What a strange thing to type on a computer screen.... my final year. I don't even want to think about it. Classes are on the loose and I am trying to run to keep up with them. This week is almost finished, which then put me at my 3rd week of class already. This past week, I have been struggling to keep up with the start of class, planning Homecoming on campus, and running tryouts for the Ministry team on campus, Shining Through. It seems to be that once I get one undercontrol another just falls apart. If this is what the rest of the year is going to look like, I am in for a tough time.

It is hard to think that one year ago, I was walking along the coast of Northern Ireland and learning the culture and history from some brilliant men. I miss that place, I miss my family and of course just the life there. Bluffton is as beautiful as ever, and I love this campus. It just can't quite compete with the vastness of Ireland.
Tonight we are finishing Shining Through tryouts. We don't have as many students as I would have liked to tryout, but hopefully we can get a good group out of them.

This year I am hoping to Blog a little different. I would love to have questions from you about what life is like at Bluffton, and I will personally answer them (or have some of my friends join in.) We are planning to run with a video blog. Lets cross our fingers to make sure that is will work!! :)

Blessings to all of you that are starting a new school year as well.
Keep checking to see what is new.
Blessings of Peace.

Anna

No comments: