Sunday, September 13, 2009

I sit here on a Sunday morning ready for a day of homework. It is one thing that I like about the weekends. I can take my Sundays, curl under a blanket (even though the weather is warm), have the football games playing on the television and my reading in front of me. I am excited. Isn't that just crazy?! This past week went by fairly quick. We had Shining Through tryouts, Homecoming planning and school work to keep up with. It felt a lot like a normal routine.

One of my favorite things to do is to follow blogs of people I know. I have a number of friends that are studying abroad this semester and I am following their blogs. I'm not sure if you are able to see them from my page, but if so you should check them out. Bluffton has a pretty great program for studying away from campus for a semester. Washington DC as well as Northern Ireland. I did the Ireland Semester and LOVED it. Previous blogs have stated that.

There isn't much to tell you today in the world of a College Senior. I bet that most of the chaos will follow in future blogs and during the time that job searching begins. ;) I can't even believe that in a few short months I will be job searching. When did I become a senior? When did I grow up? :)

Enjoy your football Sunday,
Go Browns!

Blessings of Peace,

Anna :)

No comments: