Friday, October 2, 2009

No place like home...

Well... the week of crazy is finally over. All that stands between myself and home is a few more hours at work. It shouldn't be that bad. :) Yesterday was a day that I wouldn't care to forget. The strange thing is that it wasn't a bad day, I think the stress of the past few weeks, and the big one to come is what got to me. I have been incredibly busy lately that my mind just seems to freak out when a minor stumble comes my way. Yesterday I didn't get back to my room to sit down until around 4:30, and then I had to be up and out within a half hour, from 5-11:30. Days like yesterday seems to be frequent visitors in my life these past few days. I think a lot of it has to do with homecoming week. I have been planning for this week since last April, and next week it will finally be here. I have stressed, cried, yelled, and been excited about this week. Oh the emotions. :)

This past week I have spent time painting windows, hanging up posters around campus, advertising all over campus and making a bulletin board. Sometimes I forget that I am actually at this campus to get a degree. When I say that, it isn't like I don't go to class... trust me I do. My schedule is packed full of events and projects just for class, but adding all of the other stuff is exhausting too. I am very glad that I can take a few days and go home. It is very much needed before this week ahead.

I will keep you posted on all the happenings of next week, (and will hopefully post some pictures) :)

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: