Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Certain things...

There are certain things at Bluffton that I love looking forward too. Throughout my old blogs, and some new ones you will see those events, but one of my very favorite things is getting to know new people. Making new friends, and experiencing college. This year, I was a bit nervous because my roommate and I were placed on a different floor of the residence hall than our friends. (She is a Hall Chaplin and that is why we didn't get to pick) Going into Senior year, many would think that you have your set of friends. You know them, they know you, that is all you need... I was worried about not getting along with some of the girls, or just having an awkward encounter. Well, I am here to tell you that I have some of the coolest girls on my floor. We laugh a lot, prank a lot, and are becoming close friends. There are definitely days where my close friends hang out, but when everyone goes their separate way we still have some girls on our floor that Ashley and I can sit and talk to. It helps that our RA (resident adviser) is really fun and laughs a lot with all of us.

I'm going to post pictures that I have just from this year. We celebrated a birthday party with dinner out! Please note the birthday Hats!!
(No molly this was before you bought some for my floor, that will be coming soon!)





No comments: