Thursday, April 30, 2009

Senior Year... here i come

Well, after what I can call the hardest year of my college existence (so far) I can finally say that I am finished. My last final exam was at 8 am this morning and I am currently now back in my room with a cup of coffee and a sleepy body. I am so excited. I will be home in a few days for the summer and will get to work and hang out. What fun!!

Have you ever seen those Folger coffee commercials? The ones where when the coffee pot goes off the person wakes up? I had that morning today. The instant smell of coffee woke me before my alarm, and I dont know how I feel about it. At the time, I was glad that there was coffee, but now I am thinking that I could have used the last few minutes of sleep. ;) My exam this morning was one in a million. We all arrived to the hall way just to end up standing there for 10 minutes after it was supposed to begin. Our professor wasn't there on time. So I called the Registrar and let them know, and we were shuffled into the room to wait. Many students were not happy about this, but they did as they were told. It was a bit frustrating to have to get up and wait, but it was a final, so I was going to do just that. After taking that exam and walking back into my room, I realized that I am an official senior. My exams are finished, my final papers are turned in, all I have to do is pack and I can be on my way home. It is a strange feeling because it really just feels like yesterday when I found out my freshman placement of residence halls.

Today I will spend much of the day packing and taking this down. I am not really looking forward to it, but it is something we have to do. It is raining outside, which is funny in itself. Doom and gloom is what it looks like, but I think I'm the one who caused it to be like this. This past week, when it was hot out, I said the weather just jumped from winter to summer... no spring. Well it has been thrown back into my face the past few days. ;)

This is my last post for the year. I hope that summer is everything you want it to be and more. I will be spending it with my best friends and my nieces!!

Blessings of Peace to you all,
Anna

No comments: