Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finding myself at a loss for words...


It is coming to an end. This year that is. I look back on everything that I've done and accomplished and smile to myself. I've conquered one of the most difficult classes I've had yet, survived 4 months away from home, learned about a new culture in a new culture, and formed 5 new friendships that I wouldn't have ever imagined. I think I found 5 new best friends in those people too.

My semester abroad was something that I will rave about for the rest of my life. I recommened it to anyone who is willing to give a semester abroad a shot. It was very much worth it. I've found new family in Ireland, whether or not they are really my true family.
I have become more independant. Something that I have been striving for, for about 3 years. I know I can do it. :)
I am one year closer to graduation and life away from Bluffton, and that in itself is very scary. I have grown closer with my roommate this year, whom I love and adore and couldnt have made it through this year without.

There are alot of things that I can be very proud of.

As the week hits Wednesday tomorrow, students are becoming very antsy to get finals finished. It is about time for summer and graduation and what joy that brings!! I am studying for my last final... and I'm stoked about this. I can't wait to pack things up into boxes and make the drive home in hopefully warm weather with the windows down. It will finally be summer, or close to it at least.


Enjoy the weather. Grab a blanket and sit outside. Summer will be here soon.

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: