Today is beautiful. The weather is nice, the sun is shining and classes are going just perfectly.
I wanted to share with you 10 things that are incredible about Bluffton.
1. The personable feeling that everyone gives. Friends are everywhere on campus and it is a good feeling to be able to have those people.
2. Friends from home are welcome. If they are your friends then they are apart of Bluffton as well.
3. When the sun comes out, people are happier. People can be found everywhere walking around on campus.
4. When it comes to school work, professors usually get overloaded towards the end of the semester... Don't think you are the only one.
5. When it comes to people, leave your door open. People are more likely to come and talk. :)
6. The education you get here might not seem worth it in the beginning, but that is not true. You will be blessed with this place and the education.
7. You can find you "nitch" of people on campus, but can also meet some of the greatest people outside of that "nitch" too.
8. Laugh when you can.
9. Bluffton helps people. Whether it can bring a sense of peace for some, or helping the community through a Blood drive.
10. It becomes home and can give you a world experience...
I am at Bluffton because I feel in love with it. I have had bad days, don't worry, but I have also had amazing days. I encourage you to find a place that you can experienced all of this. :) It will be your home.
Blessings of Peace.