Monday, April 13, 2009

April Showers....

Well, Back from Easter break and I can not even begin to talk about what lies ahead.
We only have literally 3 weeks left (including finals) and I don't even know where my life went. It was a good idea to go home for Easter Break. It is really nice to have time away from Bluffton even though I love it so much.
Within the next few weeks I will be running around finishing everything up, but they will get done. I don't doubt that, a lot of the stress just comes from making sure that they are done correctly.
This past weekend at home I ran around town filling out Summer Job applications and just thinking about summer. My Junior year has gone by so quickly that it is too much to talk about. From Northern Ireland to saying goodbyes, to coming back and facing the trials back here to watching people get married and figuring out the rest of my time at Bluffton. Wow. It is hard for me to even remember what has happened.
I love this place.The first time i stepped foot on this campus I fell in love. I fell in love with this place and all the beauty. I fell in love with my friends that I live with and fell in love with being a college student. This is basically the best thing that I could have ever done. This place has so many memories and life!! How can someone not love it?! Bluffton is filled with beauty and everytime I think about it I smile! :D
I say that will all honesty. I love the people, the education, the lessons learned. Sometimes I think that is what I'm here for... the lessons. There are so many times that I go through my day and learn something new about myself that will help when I graduate. I can't believe that the thought of graduating is in my head.... it is only one year away.

I hope that you all had a Blessed Easter. Enjoy the time that you have left at School... soak it all up. It is sure to go by quickly.

Blessings of Peace
Anna

No comments: