Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I apologize in advance....



It is April 7th. In exactly 1 month from today I will have been through our graduation "practice" walk through. I will hopefully be sitting in my room (or Megan's room, or Hannah's room) thinking about where the past 4 years went? I will be pulling out my outfit for the next morning's May Day event and will more than likely be fighting back some tears.

Wow. This year has gone by so quickly. My roommate and I were just discussing the things that we did last semester and were shocked. How fast time goes. How quickly we try to keep up with the things, events and people around us. Sometimes it's nice to just sit and laugh.

I apologize for this months Blogs. I will already tell you that they will be emotional... there will be a lot of "remember whens" and a lot of "Bluffton changed my life." I am preparing myself--- so I wanted you to do the same.

I've been writing this blog since my freshman year of college. I can actually remember sitting on my red futon in Bren-dell with Hannah and Mary thinking about what I wanted to say. Thinking about my busy days and what it was I wanted to talk about. Looking back--- they were all great things. They are what made my Bluffton experience what it is today!-

So-- enjoy the rain, sun, warmth, and or chilly weather that you are having.
There is to be a storm tonight-- I love storms. (Sorry dear Megan--I know you hate them)

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

Only a few more of these from me--- what a strange thing to say.

No comments: