Monday, April 12, 2010

My weekend...

A Friday night babysitting, a Saturday full of Janna and Anna, and a Sunday with an 8 hour car ride. What a weekend. I can tell you that it was crazy busy, but worth it.

On Friday night, Hannah, Megan, Ashley and I got our "quality" time in. We were babysitting Hannah's BASIC leaders 8 month old daughter Teaghen. How beautiful she is. We dealt with the crying, changing, feeding, and playing. (Some were better than others) ;) It was nice to get away from the residence halls and internships to sit with my girlfriends and chat about what we are thinking about these next few weeks.

Saturday was my day date with Janna. We drove to walmart talking about Ireland, last year, what is happening in our lives now that we rarely see each other, her wedding... the list could go on and on. It was well worth it. In the afternoon we pulled down her mattresses from her beds and watched movies and did homework sitting on the floor. Best decision ever. We laughed so hard that day and I was reminded how much I miss that girl. I can't wait to see her get married in July but most of all can't wait for our friendship to grow!

Sunday= Shining Through= long drives= worshiping= friends= laughter!

It was a long weekend, but one that will always remind me of Bluffton! :)

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: