Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One of my habits---

I love to read. Anything. Books, magazines, cereal boxes, flyers, etc. This list could go on and on. Recently I have picked up the book Eat Pray Love, which I have read before, but wanted to work my way through it again. Just the other day when it was 80 degrees outside, I picked up my book and magaznies and made my way out to the grass with a blanket. A friend of mine was already out there laying out in the sun. It was the greatest picture ever--- it was as if she was worshiping it. Here eyes closed, a smirk on her face and at peace sweating like crazy. :) I stopped next to her and dropped everything. I couldn't wait to lay there. As I stopped unfold the blankets I noticed a few things, student teachers walking back from school, students coming from class, some lucky ones that were done with class playing tennisball golf, and the individuals around me. We all looked at peace. I picked up my book, opened it to the 5 chapter and continued to read and read and read. I was in my heaven: sunshine, and books. :)

These next few weeks I will hopefully get to enjoy those two things a lot.

After an exciting and crazy semester, I like to think that I deserve these next two lazy weeks. :)

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: