Monday, January 11, 2010

The beginning of the end....

Wow.
The three weeks of Christmas break went by too quickly, but not fast enough. There were times when I really wanted to see my friends and come back to Bluffton, but then there were definitely days that home seemed perfect and I didn't want to leave. As I was making my drive back to school I sat down and thought that 3 weeks is too much. It was enough time to make me not want to leave.... ;)

Today I started my internship. Crazy. I have spent the last 3.5 years thinking about this semester and it is finally here. What am I going to do with myself. I woke up at 6:50 and prepared for my morning. Shower, coffee, finish hair, makeup, running late, check the directions, more coffee, shoes on and out the door with my arms full of things. I jumped into my car turned on the heat and radio and started my first morning drive. It felt surreal. Going to what felt like a "real" job in the morning. It was so strange, but a good strange. My day wasn't very eventful though. I had a lot ... a lot of introductions and a lot of down time, but overall it was a good day. I'm very excited about the upcoming things, so I think that is the best part... looking ahead. :)

As for tonight, I want to sit with my friends and relax. I want to change into sweats and watch some tv. I can't wait to share my new adventures with you this semester!!

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: