Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last day...

Well,
I made it through. I have one final left and I am trying to breathe a little easier. Life for the day will be great once I make it past 1:30. I am actually going home today for 3 weeks. I will get to see family, some friends and not do any homework... I think I will actually be bored. ;)

I wanted to just wrap a few things up with all of you for this semester, I wanted to thank you for being a consistent reader as I tried to give you a little bit of a picture of Bluffton. I will be doing this next semester, so be excited to hear about internships, busy weeks, decision making, and probably a lot of tears due to it being the last semester at Bluffton.

I hope that all of you have a grand Holiday season and that you stay warm and eat a lot of Christmas cookies.

Sending lots of love to you during this season...

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: