Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh what to talk about.....

There are times throughout the day that I have to remind myself that I must blog this week. I know, many might think that it is an easy thing to remember but with everything going on all the time, it isn't. I love blogging, truly I do, but there are times when I wonder if you are interested in the things that I might write about. ;)

Today, is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Which means that students don't have class, student teachers don't have to go to school, and some internships aren't taking place..... mine! :) It was a really nice feeling to wake up a little later than normal and put on jeans for the day. Granted, I love my internship, but sometimes black pant and a dress shirt just don't feel the same as jeans and a hoodie. :) I spent the day curled up under a blanket with my homework laying out in front of me on the futon. I like to call these days... lazy days. It is a time for one to debrief the events that lead up to a "lazy day." Whether or not they were hectic events or a busy week. Lazy days can be great!

Tonight, I am booked solid. I work from 5-8:30 at the front desk answering phones and then have BASIC tonight at 9:30pm. It should be fun to catch up with people from the group, but might also be a long night. I want to make sure that I leave around 10:40 ish, so I am up and ready for tomorrow... the start of another work week.

It feels a bit strange to get up every morning planning on when bed time is, but I guess I need to work on that because in a few short months that will be happening all the time. Crazy.

I hope that you are all enjoying your MLK day, and that you have a refreshing week.

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: