Saturday, January 23, 2010

My week of adventures...

Well,
This week was interesting. I had few days filled with coffee problems and I couldn't wait to post an email that I wrote on my blog for all of you to read.. :)

Well,
I have officially started off my day crabby. I dont know if it was because I needed more sleep, or because I wanted yet another day off, but it wasn't good. I am currently at my internship, but the events leading up to getting here were not the best.
So my alarm goes off at 6:50 and I think its a dream. It wasn't. I had to get out of bed... i didn't want too. Bathroom, brush my teeth, shower. Check. While I was walking into the shower, someone was vomiting in the bathroom. gross. It wasn't like a little vomit, it was a BIG, LOUD, DISGUSTING make me want to vomit, vomit. I ran in the shower feeling sorry for that person, but hoping it wasn't the flu because I don't want to get sick. I get out of the shower, walk across the hall and quietly (because ashley gets to sleep in on tuesdays) start to get ready. Blow dry and straighten my hair and its one of those days when it just wont look right, but due to it being short, I can't do anything about it.... so my hair looks like crap. On the plus side the $650 eye drops seem to be working, because today was the first day I could wear my contact for about 8 hours and they feel fine so far. ;) I'm running behind because I can barely see in my room and my brain wasn't working because I didn't know what to wear. (I don't think I even match today...) I go to grab my black sweater and shoes and there is something all over my sweater... come to find out its wax from my candle warmer... gross. (how do you get wax out of clothes??) Grab everything else walk out to the car only to realize its death outside. Apparently there was a mist of rain last night that froze and made a fine layer of ice. I go to defrost my car and use this spray mom bought me only to see that it fogs up the window when you use it. I'm driving through Bluffton looking out a small peep hole in my fog cover window. I get to Lima in record time (18 minutes.) and go to get out of my car to get my lunch out of the back seat. I of course set my coffee cup on top of the car so I could use both hands to only see that the fine layer of ice is still there and I watched my coffee slide off the roof... I don't know how it happened... there is now coffee in my car, but to my suprise I have a "super" coffee mug that held together and kept at least 3/4 of the coffee in. woot.

Hopefully things will pick up!! :)
-----
This week was interesting. I have started to fill out my applications for things to do after Bluffton. It is intimidating to thinking about finishing up my Senior year and starting over. I've lived here for the past 4 years, I don't think I want to leave. Oh the emotions that are running through my mind...

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: