Monday, November 30, 2009

10 days and counting....

So here we are.
Down to the final countdown of classes left in the semester and I can count them on both hands. 10. 10 days left. Don't forget though, this is without finals week. The only crazy part about this is that within the next 10 days of class I have approximately 7 projects/papers to finish. 7. Wow. I am going to be crazy busy within the next few days, but when I turn in that last one it will feel like heaven.
Thanksgiving break was incredible and very much needed, but now I must get down to work with classes and finish out this semester strong (hopefully).

There comes a time when you get burnt out at school work, trust me, going on my 4th year of a fall semester, I know what its like. I also know that the semester will end, and then a new one will start. It will be worth it to hold strong. ;)

Today, my social work professor said that in the next few months I will soon be a Social Worker. One more semester is what is left between me and my diploma. What a strange feeling, but an exciting one in the mix too.

I hope that you are beginning to feel a little bit of the Christmas spirit. I know that Bluffton is beginning the decoration process. :)
Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: