Friday, February 27, 2009

Study Buddy

It is funny to sit and watch people lounging in the hall for an exam, or thoughtfully sitting comfortably on a couch with papers spread all around. That is the view that I have been seeing for the last few days. People are in study mode around campus, preparing themselves for their final midterms before Spring Break. One thing that is strange, is that I love seeing this. I love the look of people in a bit of frustration with a paper, or cuddled with a book and study guide. I LOVE this. It shows me that they are trying to learn something, which is what Bluffton is all about. One of the neatest things, is that while they are all attempting to sit and study, many of them are doing it with another person... a study buddy. Whether you need someone to sit with and quiz you, or whether you just need someone else in the room, midterm week can be a stressful time. It is important to make sure that within all of the studying, you can focus on more than just the education. Take time to go to an inturmural basketball game, take time to laugh with friends, but also make sure the test does not become overwhelming.

I am a people watcher. It is what I have been raise to be. I love seeing how each person react to things. It is so interesting to me. Midterm week is one of my favorite weeks in a way, not just because I get to watch people, but also because it is the last step towards Spring Break!! Florida... here we come! :)

Blessings of Peace.

Anna

No comments: