Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow.

What can I say? I am so sorry that I haven't been on here in such a long time. The whole month of March flew by and I didn't blog once. Well, that just means that there is more to talk about.
While I was working my way through March, there were so many times when I would become stressed with work, but the worst part was that I wasn't just stressed with work but I was also amazed at how fast this year has gone. It was just a few days ago when I was wearing a winter coat and today I was sweating while walking into work. (I guess you can blame some of that on the Ohio weather) This year has been more of a transition year for me while at Bluffton. I wasn't a freshman so the whole college experience wasn't new anymore, but I also was yet to be an "upper classman". I don't have to worry about finding a job for after college yet nor about scheduling classes for my last year. I was in the phase of not worrying. I believe that is why the year flew by.
Even though there are only 3 weeks left (YIKES) I have so much to do. For many of my classes there are no Final Exams but more papers and presentations. I am currently in the middle of finding time to spend doing all of the needed work.

While you are in the midst of finding a school that allows for your personality to shine, look for a place you can see yourself walking around by yourself on a sunny day, or look for a place where you can sit and be comfortable.
Bluffton is that place for me. There are so many things that you can learn from this place and so many things that can effect you as a person.
I would like to dream of leaving Bluffton in 2 years and finding myself emerged in the world outside of Bluffton. I want to be able to walk away from this place and remember the fondest memories. Being able to apply what I have learned in classes, but also in every day life and use it. That is key!

Enjoy the Beauty outside.
Enjoy the Springtime.


Enjoy Life.
Blessings-
Anna

No comments: