Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Last weekend until summer...


Wow. I know that I say every blog that time goes by so quickly, but I don't think that many of you realize how quickly. I was looking back on my week and it feels like just yesterday that I was studying for my first final on Thursday. Wow.
This week is finals week. One of the best and worst times on campus. This week is devoted to the finals of each class, but that is it. ALl you have to do is study and then you have the rest of the time to hang out with your friends. Trust me... we will be doing a lot of the hanging out. Like stated in previous posts, I am living in Riley Court which is themed housing. I am living with 14 of my friends in one building. The downside of this is that half of the girls that I get to live with are seniors. They will be leaving Bluffton in one week and I may never really see them again. They will move away, get real jobs and become a "real grown-up". There are times when I think about this happening and my eyes start to tear up. How has this year gone by so quickly??
I remember the first move in day.. mine was actually postponed because of flooding. It seemed much easier moving in because I didn't rememeber having as much stuff. It is funny how much junk you can accumulate over the past year. I am sure that I am going to have more boxes, more bags, and less space in my car when traveling home. I just started to dig through all of my junk today. I started cleaning out the drawers that have unnecessary things in them. Every time I pull something out, I laugh at myself, because I didnt ever need it. My life this week is going to be filled with goodbyes, packing, studying, and laughter. Those are some of the best things about finals week. We get to spend time with each other. Studying of course isn't as much fun, but after all of that there is endless time to just sit and hang out. It is priceless.

So after all of that I am going to be homebound.Summer bound. work bound. I'm not actually sure which one I am looking forward to the most... ;)

Have a wonderful week!
Blessings-
Anna

No comments: