Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Great Week!

Have you ever felt like you had way too much to do? Like you overcommitted yourself once again? Well... there are so many times this past year that I have felt that exact same way. It was as if I had more meetings that hours in the day and I had not enough time to do homework or even breath.
Well... I am here to say that the stress of all that is finally over! This past week was the last week of my busy schedule and I will finally have time to stop and breathe. For example, last week I had a 12-15 page paper to finish, present for 20 minutes and also 3 other projects. Maybe it is because I was procrastinating them all, but I was exhausted. There were hours in the night that I haven't seen in a LONG time. Well those projects and papers were due by this Wednesday... and guess what? It is Sunday! I made it through! It was a long process, but now I am able to relax until finals. What a great feeling!!
This weekend has been one of starting to work on study guides and relaxing. Riley Creek Festivle was this past weekend there was so much activity all around. It was a time to stop studying and start having fun! Last night a group on campus, Acting on Aids help a benefit concert for Nigeria. The duo Ellery came to perform and they were AMAZING!! SO many people showed up for this. It is a great way to minister to people.
Today, it filled with a whole lot of nothing for me. I will be working later tonight, but other than that I am free as a bird. I wish that it was warmer out so I could sit outside and read, but its a bit chilly.
When thinking about this post, I think back to when I first started writting. The funny things that I used to talk about. There was one post when I talked about Spring Break last year. That was one of the best times in my life. Three of us girls went to Chicago for a few days. By ourselves. This was probably one of my biggest adventures in college so far. It was a bit of a drive, but I was able to do it was some of my best friends.
This week has been a wonderful week. I can not wait to have another one just like it! :)

I hope you have a sunny week!
Blessings
Anna

No comments: