Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last week...

Well Hello!
I am going to jump right into activities that happened this past week. My two best friends at school and I, planned homecoming week. We had so many events and a lot of fun.
This past week took up a lot of time, but it was worth it. Watching people come to events and seeing t-shirts that were designed by a friend makes my day so much better. After all of the activities that week, the weekend brought something new. Coronation. This was the time when the King and Queen were crowned. It takes place at a football game and it is just a good time.
After coronation was the dance. This year the theme was TOGA!! :) Just picture a bunch of college students wearing bed sheets around them, dancing to some good music! This night was so much fun! It was a time to take a step back to have a lot of fun!!!


After last week, this week seems very simple. It is layed back and not hectic. I can sit on the couch and patiently check my email, type up a paper or even watch some tv. Being active gets me through the week sometimes. It keeps me busy, and helps me meet new people.

I know this is actually short, but I am going to post a lot of pictures from the past week. If you have questions about what is going on, or events, or just about anything I would love to hear them! :)

I hope that tomorrow will bring smiles from all of you!!
To a new day.
Blessings-
Anna


No comments: