Monday, May 16, 2011

Starting over...

Well-- I've said the past few weeks that I've wanted to start blogging again. Not to show up my new blogging friends, because we all know that I can't compete with a wedding blog, custom made blog, or my dear friend hannah's blog about her first year married and grad student blog, but I just want to blog. I want to tell people about my life, I want people to know some fun things happening in my life or just some fun things that I love to read about....

So I'm starting off with this incredible website.... The Pioneer Woman. There is something about her that puts me at ease when I read her blog. Something about the fact that I can sit and scan through her recipes and not feel like I would be overwhelmed trying to make something... (well not too overwhelmed) So I encourage you to visit her website and love on it like I do.

I'm also going to take advantage of her "Ten Important Things About Blogging"

Love from the city with Three Rivers-
ap

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am very very excited about this.

Unknown said...

i figured you would be!

Emily said...

Yay for blogging more! I'm excited to READ more. :)