Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's never too late to be....

Day two has started out much better than the last starting over for blogging, so here's hoping that this is going to become a daily priority.

Last night before I feel asleep I wanted to catch up on my Hulu. This wonderful incredible website is something that has allowed me to have a life but also to still watch my TV shows when I want too. Oh the power of technology. Anyway-- I was catching up on the shows I've missed so dearly. The one in particular... Brothers and Sisters. It never fails that when I sit down to watch an episode I end up blubbering like a baby. Seriously. So last night while sitting in bed I stopped to dry my eyes when the end of the episode popped up and started the waterworks again. Well piss. So... I'm including the clip. If you haven't watched the season finale yet, then DON'T click on the clip-- if you don't watch Brothers and Sisters, shame on you, but feel free to blubber like a baby... no judgment from me. So here's to family and the love and frustration they always bring.



"It is never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

No comments: