Friday, May 20, 2011

Holy Amazing Circus Batman...

"Did that man really just do that?"
"Andrea, did she just hit her head?"
"Holy piss, I can't watch."
"What is mustache Joe going to do?"

Four phrases that came out of my mouth very frequently last night. It was a circus night in Pittsburgh for 5 of us PULSErs. We were lucky enough to get a deal on tickets and then use our Cultural funds to attend the Cirque Du Soleil. What's more cultural you ask?? Well... I say nothing. I was on the edge of my seat for the incredible performances. I do remember that I said I was going to quit my job and join the circus... just what my mother wants to hear! :) Just kidding mom. I wouldn't fit in anyways because lets be honest, I can barely touch my toes, non the less wrap my body like a crazy pretzel. Overall I say it was incredible, and I encourage all of you to try and see a performance at some point.

Cirque Du Soleil thank you for an amazing Thursday night!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You could definitely do the circus thing. Think about your singing/dancing/show choir skills! I would hire you. Actually, you would make a pretty hot clown too.