Friday, December 11, 2009

Last day of classes... and more.

We've finally made it. Today is our last day of classes on campus and then we have final week. Crazy to think that this semester is already over, but it is also exciting to think that next semester will bring new opportunities. This morning I worked at the Marbeck desk and my boss, Dan, came up talking about the upcoming finals breakfast that Student Life usually puts on for students during finals. The best part is that the breakfast is at 10pm. :) It is filled with music, food, activities an this year there is a costume contest. Obviously my friends and I are still in the process of figuring out our costumes. :)

This weekend Stephanie, one of our friends that has been student teaching this semester, has tickets to her school's Christmas musical... White Christmas. This is by far my favorite Christmas musical and movie ever!! I am so excited to spend the evening with friends and musicals.

The annual care package from our parents came in the mail today. The FCSA department puts them together from our parents that send money. It is filled with goodies and keeps up pretty content during finals week.

I am ready to take on my books this weekend for some studying.....

can't wait to update you on next week!

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: