Monday, December 7, 2009

The first snow....

Well,
It has come. The first official snow, the first time I wore my red winter coat, the first time I prayed that I wouldn't slip and fall on the ice on campus. That must mean its winter. It is so fun to watch students reaction on campus to the snow... you have the people that are thrilled to see the snow, and onces that refuse to accept that it is cold out and grumble. I love this time of year at Bluffton because the town has the annual Blaze of Lights. Houses are decorated all over and Christmas Lights are all over. Students can jump into their cars and drive around to the houses and take a peek at the Christmas lights.
On campus we have multiple buildings that have Christmas trees all over. It makes me smile every time I see one. I love Christmas time and everything that comes with it, but before I get to that great week of activities and home, I have to make it through finals. It seems like this year I have more things to juggle and do before finals come. Papers and grades are needing to be turned in and then finals come. I will talk more next week about finals, because it is actually one of my favorite times of the year. (Not finals in general, but the week full of just 5 tests to take.)

I hope that you are all staying warm during this winter season and that you have very happy day today. Enjoy the snow and Christmas feel.

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: