Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AHHHHH....

This is crazy. I can't believe that finals are already here and I only have 2 left. I am stressed to the limit and I don't like it. Oh finals week.

I have been getting through it with the help of my best friends. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have someone to go to and vent, I wouldn't have someone to go to and complain, I wouldn't have someone to go to and hide in their room.

Tonight we are going to a finals breakfast to celebrate our all nights of studying... We are supposed to be dressing up for a costume contest tonight. Want to know a secret, we are going to be dressing up as the 7 swans a swimming from the 12 days of Christmas. :) What fun it will be. :)

I can't wait until we are finished! I can't wait until I can sit at home with a cup of tea, under a blanket and wait for my grades to come in while celebrating the holidays with my family.

I hope you have a grand week!!

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: