Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow.

All I can say is what a week. You would think that coming back to school would pull you back into the right direction?! Well, it seems to be pulling me back and forth. That is for sure. Have you ever felt like there may be a point in time when you are way too overcommitted? Well, I have reached and gone by that point in time. It is the second week of class and I am in a stage of not knowing what I am doing. I will give a run down of what has been going on.
I got back from a wonderful break only to jump into meetings, activities, reading, and classes. WOW! Everything seems to be hitting at one time with little time to breathe. And to top it off, I was sick last week. This was crazy. Trying to stay away from people and actually go to class with them is actually harder than it may seem. So now I am spending my nights reading and working and my mornings taking medicine to stay healthy. The worst part is that the weather is "officially" cold and I lost my gloves. Wow. That is all I can seem to say. My week can only get better.
So. Friday MAD had a lock in in Bobs. I know. That last lock in I was at was in 6th grade for D.A.R.E. This past weekend we watched The Office for the entire night. It is actually a hilarious show. I ended up only staying until 2:30 due to being sick. It was a lot of fun!
Saturday was my lazy/catch up/ lounge day. Being up so late I slept in on Saturday. I was able to find some extra minutes to shut my eyes! This allowed for a "happy Anna" the rest of the day. Watching America's Next Top Model and reading Humanities can actually cheer a girl up from being busy! ;)
On Sunday we had SMW. The best part of that was all of it. Hannah gave the message in SMW that morning and at one point made me tear up a bit.. (don't tell her) She was amazing. Her message was about Abraham and she couldn't have done a better job!
Well. My catch up time is about up. This week is going to be as busy as the last! I just hope that it gets a bit better! :)

Note to you: Stay calm during a busy week! and try and smile
Blessings-
Anna

No comments: