Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Holy Smokes... where did the time go.

Well, hello week 10? Or is it 11? I am a student here and I don't even know the answer to that. Things are in that crazy mode, where students are getting antsy to be in the building and are beginning their search for summer jobs. What a blessing it is to know what is planned for this summer. I am one of the lucky ones.
Although I am graduating this May, I am not searching for jobs in my field. I have the next year planned and I am actually just floating through. (I actually like this feeling a little bit)

This summer I am working for Bluffton. There are certain summer jobs that are open to students that apply ahead of time. I was a lucky one. I will be on the "conference crew". I'm guessing this is cleaning in the summer and preparing for different events that might be happening on campus. It is a job and I will be working for my "boss" now, Mark. I'm not very worried. So my summer is planned....

After summer, comes alot more fun. I am moving to Pittsburgh in August to live in a house with 8 people from different places and will be volunteering my time in a nonprofit in Pitt. I am attaching the link to PULSE's website so you can look into it. www.pulsepittsburgh.org

I always knew that I wanted to do voluntary service right out of College, I just had to make a decision where. :) :)

Blessings of Peace,

Anna

No comments: