Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What am I doing right now???

Sitting in my room with my roommate anxiously watching the school 2-hour delays go across the screen. See, she hasn't had a full day of school in about 2 weeks. I know, I have entered the wrong profession. ;) Ashley has been excited to start teaching for the past few weeks, but she hasn't been able to with all of the delays and cancellations. Oh the lives of Seniors.... praying for snow delays and being jealous of the other for having them. :)

So far this week I have been in a panic. I took a look at my calendar for the rest of the year and realized that I only have 1 weekend free. Are you kidding? When did I get so busy that my life is planned up until the beginning of May? Don't get me wrong, I love being busy, but I graduate in May, and it is already coming quicker than I expected, so I have NO IDEA what I am going to be doing with myself after that.

I hope that you are all enjoying yourself tonight. It is fat Tuesday, so eat a lot of food, and I hope that you have a great start of Lent!

I am going to post some pictures from Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior year.... :) It will give you a taste of the past few years...



--senior, junior, sophomore, freshman---

Blessings of Peace,

Anna

No comments: