Sunday, February 28, 2010

My weekend...

The spiritual life is first of all a life. It is not merely something to be known and studied, it is to be lived. *– Thomas Merton

I stole this quote from a friend of mine that is in South Africa with Radical Journey. Thanks Anna :)
---------------------------
This weekend is going to be filled with friends, food, laughter, more food, no homework and lots of girl time. Well, there are only a few ways that I can discuss my weekend and that happens to be through pictures.... so here we go!

These are pictures from sledding, Hannah's house, shopping, dancing, and a lot of friends.

10 things about Senior year that I love...

1. My friends
2. The spiritual feeling on campus
3. Shining Through
4. The dances
5. My internship
6. My roommate and our fish
7. Watching Bluffton welcome new faces
8. Seeing old friends return for a visit
9. No homework (second semester)
10. and being on this campus for 1 more year...

Enjoy the pictures... it was an enjoyable weekend. :)





No comments: