Friday, February 12, 2010

I love having....

This has been such a GREAT week! I have played in the snow with my closest friends, I've had a day off from my internship, and I've run an internship workshop. Oh man, it was incredible. I've had an awesome week. Yesterday at my internship was the "big day" that I've been waiting for. I had been planning for this workshop since the first week of my internship. Yesterday after my internship I've never felt so grown up. I was able to sit down and talk to these members of the Community of Lima and talk to them about what they can do within their organization. How impressive.

It was a good day overall and now I will be going home for the first time since Christmas break. I can't wait to sit and relax at home with some good food and my parents!
I hope you all have a good valentines day! :)
Blessings of Peace,
Anna





No comments: