Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7?

When did February come and go? I can't believe that I am almost complete with my 7th week of my internship already. Things have been going great so far and I am excited for the next 7 weeks.

Outside of that, I am frantically planning for our Shining Through Spring Break tour. This happens every other year, and lucky me, I've gotten to plan this sort of trip 2 times. :) I am looking forward to this, but I'm hoping that we have everything done by next Friday. This will be a time of fun, friendship, fellowship, and praising our God. Oh how this group LOVES to do that!! It shall be one for the books!!


Whether I am running from internship to work, work to a meeting, class to dinner, or Shining through to my bed, I seem to be speeding past people these days and forget to take interest in the little things. I love catching up with old friends via phone or a coffee date, I love thinking about my Semester abroad that I was able to take, getting a morning text from friends, or sharing laughs with my closets friends. I was able to do all of those things this week. What blessings.
I hope that you find a "little thing" to cherish this week and take time to stop running from place to place and enjoy it.

Blessings of Peace,
Anna

No comments: