Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love is in the air...

It is so funny to think about how you can meet your soulmate at college. Many people joke about how you will be sitting next to your future spouse during your first day of First Year Seminar, or how within the first month you can meet, "the one" at Bluffton.
This weekend I am lucky in a way to be able to watch two incredible people from Bluffton say their wedding vows to each other. Scott and Mary, met my freshman year and have been together for 2 years now. Wow. They both graduated last year, but we have all still stayed in contact with each other. I am so excited to see old friends and spend the weekend dancing away with friends and the couple themselves.
I was just on the phone with Mary talking about how it is only a few days away, and she just sounds so excited. She is very excited to start the new chapter of her life with Scott and I am going to see it begin!! What an incredible thing.

Along with the wedding this weekend, there are so many other form of love going around. 3 couples just became engaged within the past month, and it seems like more are going to be coming. Love is just flying in the air, and many people are catching it.

Spring is finally here and the weather is getting warmer. I love warm weather. People were outside playing tennis and sitting on blankets this afternoon while I was wasting away in class,(just kidding). It is hard to be inside when the weather is screaming for you to be outside. I cant wait for things to settle themselves down so I can enjoy the weather for once.
It is that point within the semester when everything is due and people are antsy. Only a few more weeks and then it is summer, I don't know what seems to scare me the most, finishing my junior year, or beginning my last "free" summer.


Enjoy March as it is coming to a close.
Blessings of Peace.
Anna

No comments: