Friday, October 24, 2008

Packing time!!

Don't worry... I'm not packing to go home. This week was our last week of class in NI! I am officially finished with my papers (maybe a little more proof reading) and have a 1 week holiday for Halloween! :) How great! I am currently not packing, but making a list in my head of what to pack! Carrie and I are traveling to Scotland tomorrow for about a week! At 9 in the morning we are jumping on a bus to Belfast and then from there we will catch a ferry to Glasco and then to Edinburgh. :) What an amazing opportunity!
This morning I woke up to my bedroom door wide open. I was in a panic because I was afraid I slept through something big. But I just shut my door and curled back in bed. About 3 minutes later the door opened again and I heard 4 little paws walk across my floor in search of anything to play with. I then leaned up and saw Sparky wagging his tail waiting for me to wake up. However, spark is not allowed upstairs... so I proceeded to use a stern voice to tell him to go down stairs. (When I really wanted to pull him on the bed and cuddle). The sun is beautiful today. The rays are shining bright and making the city glimmer. What a site! Sometime I forget to just stop and look at this place. The days go by so quickly that I move right along with them.
When we get back from Scotland, Halloween will be upon us, and I have no idea what to dress up as. It is a huge celebration in Derry and if you dont dress up you are out of the loop. So.. if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

This past week people are getting sick all over. Colds are popping up as well as headaches! No worries, Carrie and I are getting regular vitamin C and staying away from the sick people! :)

I was able to talk to a few people from home last night! What an opportunity! It is good to be able to chat with them online and hear what they are up to.
You sometimes forget that you are away from them, until you hear their voice!

Well have a wonderful weekend!
I will write more from Scotland! :) :)
Peace and blessings!
Anna

No comments: