Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wonderful wednesday.

One of my favorite food blogs, How Sweet It Is, author Jessica will frequently post Tuesday Things. I love this. It's a time for her to post pictures from her weekend, of her beautiful dog, and anything delicious that she's made the past week.

Well... I'm going to ATTEMPT, please notice how I say attempt, to post something similar. It might be pictures, or funny stories, or lovely features from people like Jessica. There will be plenty of times where I will forget, but Mom, as my reader - - please remind me.

So-- here are my wonderful wednesday's.

I got to spend a 4 day weekend away with my sister.

Isn't she lovely?!


We went Mother of the Bride dress shopping with my momma...

unfortunately we had very little luck, but she looks beautiful right?!



I did a lot of driving. It's one of my favorite things to do. Just drive - or have someone drive and let me watch the world fly by.





We got our sister's wedding invite in the mail this weekend. It is honestly the most beautiful invitation I've ever seen. So classy -- just like her.


I also got picture updates from our church retreat being held back in the 'Burgh this weekend. My lovely friends are super talented...
I kinda like the one on the right ;)




Over all, the weekend was well worth the early Megabus ticket to get there. There is just something about being with the people you love that can make everything better.

All my love-
Anna

1 comment:

Joel Wildermuth said...

I love the driving pic...I haven't seen a bean field stretched out over a flat piece of land under a beautiful, clouded blue sky in forever. I kinda miss it...