Friday, April 27, 2007

Cooking, best friend, fun?.. yes please!!

FINALS. A word that I will forever make a face at. It is finally the end of the year and it is time to study. But thinking about it.. finals week is also the best time of the year as well! You dont go to class and have at the most 2 finals a day. So you can basically study for 3 hours and then do whatever the rest of the day! For example today I woke up at 11:00 (ish) and then studied after lunch and now I am bored out of my mind. But it was a great day!!! There are very few times in which you can get enough down time. But when you do.. oh man it is amazing!!


Last night was the beginning of our last weekend. What to do?? hmmm well. Hannah and I decided to make our own dinner. We drove to Community Market and bought chicken, pasta, veggies and decided we deserved something other than Marbeck. It was a "date night" for best friends!! We laughed and danced and just sat down for some good girl time! This was a big relief and very stress-less. Which is a good thing when thinking about the week that I am about to endure! ;) After that we went downstairs in the lobby around 10 and watched some friends play trivial pursuit. This was the fastest game of trivial pursuit that i have ever seen. It was done in about an hour. Soon after we all just sat and played cards until around 2 am. It was a hard core game night! :) Such a good night to spend with friends! This weekend is almost over and exams are about to start. The ending outcome of this next week is going to be summer at home. Thinking about home I cant imagine 3 months without the people that I have lived with for the past 8 months. It is going to be an adjustment but it is going to be some good time to rest!!

There is a book that I got before graduation... it was called Oh the Places You'll Go-
Whenever things get stressful, i know what is going on in my brain. I just need to take a time to breath. The best thing is that Bluffton has given me a person to breath with. I have found my best friend here! This is the best feeling ever!


Well.. Finals.. here I come!~
GodBless
Anna

No comments: