Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rain Rain... go away!! :)

Well. I sit in my room in between my classes on Wednesday and think to myself- School is almost over.!! WHAT?! I just got here. I just met new people and settled into my room and NOW i have to go back through and pick it all up??? Excuse me? Time goes by so quickly while being here all year. (that rhymes) hehe. I can remember the first night that I slept in my bed..and had an early morning fire alarm..(on accident), but anyway I just cant believe that school has come and gone so quickly! In this post.. i will reflect on what i love about this place..
The first time i stepped foot on this campus I fell in love. I fell in love with this place and all the beauty. I fell in love with my friends that I live with and fell in love with being a college student. This is basically the best thing that I could have ever done. This place has so many memories and life!! How can someone not love it?! Bluffton is filled with beauty and everytime I think about it I smile! :D

On the other note. School is almost ending which means seniors are graduating.. This also brings the thought of MayDay. A huge tradition at Bluffton that alllows for many different first year students to be May Pole Dancers. This year.. my best friend (who just got her hair cut, very very short) and I were chosen to be dancers! This is an honor for a lot of people. We basically just dance around a pole in colorful outfits but it is so much fun!! :D The picture is from last year.. but the costumes are the same!!


This week is so busy but eventful!! It has been such a great year.!
-God Bless-
Anna

No comments: