Friday, July 27, 2012

Two years of love, laughter, and learning.

It was a little under two years ago, when my mom and sister packed me into a mini van and took off for the city of Pittsburgh.  I still can't believe that this was two years ago.

TWO YEARS AGO when...

I joined this program, PULSE

Met these women.




And found a city that I will be able to call home forever.





Today is my last day walking into the PULSE office for work. I can't believe that the last year went so quickly, but I'm so excited for the next chapter of my life. I gave my love to The Boy in Pittsburgh and for that reason alone this city, program, and people that we've met, will always have a place in my heart. 

So here's to today... the rainy Friday that it is, the last day in the office, but just another day I get to adore this city.

Thanks Pittsburgh and PULSE for giving me two years of love, laughter and a lot of learning.