Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want to get closer...

I need a devotional-- I need to break myself down and figure out what or where I want my life to go... what direction? I know its crazy, me moving to Pittsburgh and all, but I want to. I know its right-- but somethings still feel off in my mind. I don't know if it is because I have yet to focus on the actual moving part because it feels far away, or because I need to "find" myself.

I want to pull an Elizabeth Gilbert in the book Eat Pray Love. Oh how I adore that book. I need to want that, right?! I feel like I'm on the edge of something that I need to dive deeper, but what? Gosh I get so angry at this "What" word. More pissed off than anything.

In just 2 weeks Ill be packing my bags and will be headed off on this journey, adventure, experience that I have no clue what it will bring. New friends? Gosh I hope so. New faith? Maybe a stronger one. A calling? Yes, please.

I want to draw closer... to life itself, love, and my God.

but where do i begin.

No comments: