Monday, August 30, 2010

And so it begins...

Well, here I am, sitting in my room, typing away on my computer that is located on "my own" desk. I've never had my own room before... (other than in Ireland) but it is almost too big. I didn't bring enough stuff to fit in it, even though I brought a ton! Pittsburgh is a beautiful city. Today as our first day, we did alot of team building games. We walked to Highland Park and ran around in the grass. This afternoon we took on the local farmers market... and I will let you know now.. it will probably be one of my favorite places. There was fresh fruit, veggies, local businesses... etc. So incredible. I loved it.

Tonight is an optional hang out at this club where there will be live music, I can't wait! :)

Silly me, I left my camera at home, so once it makes it's way back to me I will take a ton of pictures and show you around the PULSE house! :)

Lots of love-
Peace,
Anna

No comments: