Friday, March 16, 2012

Madness of March

No, I'm not talking about basketball, however, I did fill out a bracket in which was probably ripped to shreds the first night. (I'm a big fan of the underdogs).

In Pittsburgh this week the weather was crazy. I think it was like this everywhere else too, but I just couldn't get the weather images out of my head. High of 75 and sunny, High of 70 and partly cloudy, High of 72 and absolutely freaking amazing outside. I don't actually believe weather.com said that, but that's how I read it.

I walked to work in a skirt this week, in short sleeves, with sunglasses, and sandals. I was grinning like a fool. I love this new weather pattern that you're throwing at me dear March. I'm sure that this weather isn't good for gardens or the summer, but for right now.... bring on the sunshine.

No comments: