Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So many things.

Summer is flying by. Seriously. I can't get over that today is July 20th. I leave for Pittsburgh in a little over a month, but there is much to do until then!
On Wednesday July 7th, I made my way to Pittsburgh and the PULSE house to start the interview process for placements. Well! I fell in love with the city, the house, and the community. The skyline of Pittsburgh is breathtaking, seriously, beautiful. As an inexperienced driver in cities, I had my moments of panic, but I made it there! My mission the next day was to get dressed up to impress! Interviews consumed the entire Thursday, but good news is that I have my placement! I'm thrilled to know this already and I'm even more excited to see what it will bring for this upcoming year! :) I encourage you to look at this website and browse through! The Union Project is an incredible place and my future placement!

After my very eventful time in Pittsburgh, I am looking forward to this upcoming year. I'm ready for the struggles, challenges, and excitement that it will bring! What a world!

With 3 more full weeks of work, 2 weddings, and 1 week of vacation, Pittsburgh seems farther away than it actually is....

I better start making a packing list in my head! :)

No comments: