Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Realization of sorts





It is funny when things happen. When friends you have grown to love and adore find things that they are going to do for the next few years. As a Senior, there are a lot of things that we tend to worry about. What is coming next? Where will I be? What am I going to do without the same girls in my life everyday? How am I going to leave Bluffton after this May? These questions have been running through my mind for a long time, and when I see my friends find some answers... it makes life better. :)

As I sit on my futon today a few things run through my mind...
1. That I need to get my paper finished for class next week.
2. That I need to start studying for my LSW exam
3. That I need to spend more time with my girlfriends.


Some of these things are fairly important... but the one that I want to focus most of my time on doesn't seem to be one that I am going to be graded on. :)

I hope you all enjoy the good weather that is to come and make sure to spend time with friends... that's what I plan to do. :)

Blessings of Peace,

No comments: