Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is different?

Well,
Thinking about the past 3.5 years it is a bit hard to not smile. I have had so many incredible memories in this wonderful school that my heart could just burst. I've met my closest friends, traveled the world, lived in Northern Ireland, lives with 14 of my closest friends, rearranged my room about 8 times, have a pet fish, watched a lot of movies, cried in the arms of my best friends because of finals, papers, stressful events, etc., fallen off my loft, decorated for the holidays, planned some sweet events on campus, and witness this campus make incredible strides. There are so may things about this school that I love, but also so many things that scare me. Admitting that I will only be here for one more semester, admitting that I have NO clue where I will be next year at this time, admitting that I don't have all the answers. I am going into my last finals week. Next semester I will be out in Lima at an internship that will require me to do a number of hours of work each week but also give me experience in the field. In the FIELD. I can't even believe that my senior year is finally here. I remember freshman year thinking that my internship is miles away. Miles away, but here it is.

Christmas break is coming fast, and finals are beginning to get me in a panic. No worries, I will have plenty of time to study for everything, or at least I hope.

I am going to post a few pictures from last year, this semester, and really... from everything..

Enjoy.

I hope you stay warm during this crazy weather.
Blessings of Peace,
Anna





No comments: